Rank: # 88
Market Cap: $ 452,566,263
Volume (24hrs): $ 56,801,491
Circulating Supply: 10,935,873 DASH
Price in BTC: Ƀ 0.00212991
Change (1 Hr): -0.11%
Change (7 Days): 3.88%
Change (30 Days): -12.76%
All Time High: $ 1,493.59
All Time High Date: December 20, 2017
- Historical Data
- Kazakhstan ready to legalize crypto as Russians flock to the countryCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoA major bank in Kazakhstan has completed its first purchase of crypto for fiat and the president is ready to approve exchange activities. Kazakhstan is…
- Ethereum Merge was 'executed flawlessly,' says Starkware co-founderCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoStarkware co-founder Eli Ben-Sasson told Cointelegraph that none of the things that people feared about the Merge happened, and everything happened as it should. As…
- Bitcoin price skirts $19.3K amid fear over ‘mother of all rug pulls’Cointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoVolatility has yet to make an appearance on hourly timeframes as the clock ticks down to the September close. Bitcoin (BTC) traders lay in wait…
- APR vs. APY: What’s the difference?Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe key difference between APY and APR is compound interest. Before investing, compare their potential returns. APR vs. APY: Which is better?The APY provides a…
- UAE Ministry of Economy opens up new headquarters in the MetaverseCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe UAE Ministry of Economy continues its push into the Metaverse with the announcement of a “third address” located in a virtual world. The United…
What is Dash?
Dash (DASH) is the coin running on Dash blockchain offering instant, secure and private transactions. Based on Bitcoin's core code, Dash enabled self-funding and self-governing models which enables the enterprises or individuals to send or receive value instantly. Dash uses Chained Hashing Algorithm for proof of work which results in instant transactions, a major problem for Bitcoin in point of sales scnarios.
Dash blockchain relies on master nodes and is an open source cryptocurrency. The nimum amount of Dash required to run a master node is 1000 Dash. Masternodes are incentivized for keeping the data and running the network by giving them 45% of mined Dash.
Dash was proposed and developed initially by Evan Duffield, later the project was led by Ryan Taylor, the present CEO of Dash. The Dash team consists of 73 members including managers, developers, operation controllers, marketers, and business development managers.
Top 10 Cryptocurrencies
- 42,68 €
- $ 41.44