Rank: # 144
Market Cap: $ 378,714,272
Volume (24hrs): $ 40,688,415
Circulating Supply: 11,569,281 DASH
Price in BTC: Ƀ 0.00074554
Change (1 Hr): -0.61%
Change (7 Days): 8.49%
Change (30 Days): 6.76%
All Time High: $ 1,493.59
All Time High Date: December 20, 2017
- Historical Data
- New Jersey bill would make securities of crypto sold to institutional investorsCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoThe bill complements one already on the governor’s desk that regulates digital assets owned by individuals. The New Jersey General Assembly may consider a bill…
- IBM unveils new air-gapped cold storage solution for digital assetsCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoThe new system works a lot like a time delay safe for digital assets with a policy engine to broker communications. IBM announced the launch…
- Bitcoin bulls charge to $44K as week-to-date BTC price gains pass 10%Cointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoBitcoin is leaving naysayers behind in classic bull run style, with BTC’s price arriving at multi-year resistance. Bitcoin (BTC) clipped $44,000 later on Dec. BTC/USD…
- Crypto-friendly US lawmaker Patrick McHenry won’t seek reelection in 2024Cointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoAll 435 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives will be up for grabs in the 2024 election, with the future of crypto bills in…
- BTC price sets new 19-month high in ‘choreographed’ Bitcoin whale moveCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoBitcoin beats its previous record to near $42,500, but all may not be what it seems when it comes to BTC price strength. Bitcoin (BTC)…
What is Dash?
Dash (DASH) is the coin running on Dash blockchain offering instant, secure and private transactions. Based on Bitcoin's core code, Dash enabled self-funding and self-governing models which enables the enterprises or individuals to send or receive value instantly. Dash uses Chained Hashing Algorithm for proof of work which results in instant transactions, a major problem for Bitcoin in point of sales scnarios.
Dash blockchain relies on master nodes and is an open source cryptocurrency. The nimum amount of Dash required to run a master node is 1000 Dash. Masternodes are incentivized for keeping the data and running the network by giving them 45% of mined Dash.
Dash was proposed and developed initially by Evan Duffield, later the project was led by Ryan Taylor, the present CEO of Dash. The Dash team consists of 73 members including managers, developers, operation controllers, marketers, and business development managers.
- 30,13 €
- $ 32.65