Rank: # 44
Market Cap: $ 1,266,559,568
Volume (24hrs): $ 93,784,064
Circulating Supply: 1,813,352,332 MANA
Price in BTC: Ƀ 0.00003598
Change (1 Hr): 0.12%
Change (7 Days): 1.94%
Change (30 Days): -12.31%
All Time High: $ 5.85
All Time High Date: November 25, 2021
- Historical Data
- Kazakhstan ready to legalize crypto as Russians flock to the countryCointelegraph.com News - 57 minutes agoA major bank in Kazakhstan has completed its first purchase of crypto for fiat and the president is ready to approve exchange activities. Kazakhstan is…
- Ethereum Merge was 'executed flawlessly,' says Starkware co-founderCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoStarkware co-founder Eli Ben-Sasson told Cointelegraph that none of the things that people feared about the Merge happened, and everything happened as it should. As…
- Bitcoin price skirts $19.3K amid fear over ‘mother of all rug pulls’Cointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoVolatility has yet to make an appearance on hourly timeframes as the clock ticks down to the September close. Bitcoin (BTC) traders lay in wait…
- APR vs. APY: What’s the difference?Cointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe key difference between APY and APR is compound interest. Before investing, compare their potential returns. APR vs. APY: Which is better?The APY provides a…
- UAE Ministry of Economy opens up new headquarters in the MetaverseCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe UAE Ministry of Economy continues its push into the Metaverse with the announcement of a “third address” located in a virtual world. The United…
What is Decentraland?
Decentraland (MANA) is an ERC-20 token developed on the Ethereum blockchain. It provides the user with a virtual reality environment where they can explore Decentraland, buy and sell land, view various districts, create/publish their content on Decentraland and monetize it. Users have complete rights over the content created or published on Decentraland. The user which own land on Decentraland can control what content can be published on his land. Content can range from static images to games or videos.
Decentraland was created by Ari Melich and Esteban Ordano who also created Bitcore and Streamium. The team consists of 8 other members including core developers, marketers, and illustrators. The team is assisted by three advisors
The purpose of Decentraland is to provide a virtual reality environment or a simulation of the real world. People can buy sell the lands, MANA is the token that can be used for financial transactions on Decentraland.
Top 10 Cryptocurrencies
- 0,720379 €
- $ 0.69952