Rank: # 25
Market Cap: $ 3,436,931,538
Volume (24hrs): $ 73,615,258
Circulating Supply: 28,079,742,338 XLM
Price in BTC: Ƀ 0.00000279
Change (1 Hr): 0.06%
Change (7 Days): 3.43%
Change (30 Days): -5.37%
All Time High: $ 0.875563
All Time High Date: January 3, 2018
- Historical Data
- New Jersey bill would make securities of crypto sold to institutional investorsCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe bill complements one already on the governor’s desk that regulates digital assets owned by individuals. The New Jersey General Assembly may consider a bill…
- IBM unveils new air-gapped cold storage solution for digital assetsCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe new system works a lot like a time delay safe for digital assets with a policy engine to broker communications. IBM announced the launch…
- Bitcoin bulls charge to $44K as week-to-date BTC price gains pass 10%Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBitcoin is leaving naysayers behind in classic bull run style, with BTC’s price arriving at multi-year resistance. Bitcoin (BTC) clipped $44,000 later on Dec. BTC/USD…
- Crypto-friendly US lawmaker Patrick McHenry won’t seek reelection in 2024Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoAll 435 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives will be up for grabs in the 2024 election, with the future of crypto bills in…
- BTC price sets new 19-month high in ‘choreographed’ Bitcoin whale moveCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBitcoin beats its previous record to near $42,500, but all may not be what it seems when it comes to BTC price strength. Bitcoin (BTC)…
What is Stellar?
Stellar is a public blockchain platform that uses the Stellar consensus protocol (SCP). The node that finds next valid block is chosen by federated byzantine agreement. This makes the blockchain centralized permission based, as opposed to decentralized blockchains like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Stellar is a community driven open source project launched in November 2014 and written on C++. It is maintained and supervised by non-profit organisation Stellar.org.
Stellar is mainly used by Money transfer companies like Tempo, Eurochange and TransferTo and mobile financial services providers like Coins.ph.
- 0,113095 €
- $ 0.122564