Rank: # 38
Market Cap: $ 1,667,430,801
Volume (24hrs): $ 56,709,948
Circulating Supply: 72,511,146,418 VET
Price in BTC: Ƀ 0.00000118
Change (1 Hr): 0.42%
Change (7 Days): 4.42%
Change (30 Days): -7.63%
All Time High: $ 0.280991
All Time High Date: April 19, 2021
- Historical Data
- Kazakhstan ready to legalize crypto as Russians flock to the countryCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoA major bank in Kazakhstan has completed its first purchase of crypto for fiat and the president is ready to approve exchange activities. Kazakhstan is…
- Ethereum Merge was 'executed flawlessly,' says Starkware co-founderCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoStarkware co-founder Eli Ben-Sasson told Cointelegraph that none of the things that people feared about the Merge happened, and everything happened as it should. As…
- Bitcoin price skirts $19.3K amid fear over ‘mother of all rug pulls’Cointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoVolatility has yet to make an appearance on hourly timeframes as the clock ticks down to the September close. Bitcoin (BTC) traders lay in wait…
- APR vs. APY: What’s the difference?Cointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe key difference between APY and APR is compound interest. Before investing, compare their potential returns. APR vs. APY: Which is better?The APY provides a…
- UAE Ministry of Economy opens up new headquarters in the MetaverseCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe UAE Ministry of Economy continues its push into the Metaverse with the announcement of a “third address” located in a virtual world. The United…
What is VeChain?
VeChain is a leading blockchain platform that aims to offer Blockchain-as-a-Service solutions to enterprises. Through the use of the blockchain's tamper-proof distributed ledger, the platform allows for a trust-free ecosystem that is efficient and transparent.
VeChain has gone beyond the proof of concept stage and is seeing adoption across multiple industries for supply chain management through asset digitization. Through advanced IoT integration, it is seeing usage in monitoring product fe cycle, real-time product location tracking, and authenticity verification. VeChain lists partners in varying industries ranging from food and pharmaceuticals, to automobile and luxury goods. VeChain continues to position itself as the leading enterprise solution with its strong economic model and governance philosophy through the VeChain Foundation and its steering committee.
VeChain Thor (VET) is currently sitting within the top 20 coins by market capitalization at the time of this writing. VeChain tokens were initially released as VEN on the Ethereum network after they completed their ICO in August 2017, but have since been swapped for VET after VeChain released its Thor Mainnet in June 2018.
Top 10 Cryptocurrencies
- 0,023707 €
- $ 0.02302